We are delighted to announce that Current Issues in Palliative Care will be returning on 28th April 2022! The conference will be held at the America Square Conference Centre in London.
Join the leading experts in end-of-life care that will be giving a comprehensive update on current thinking in the field.
Current Issues in Palliative Care will bring together physicians, nurses and other professionals working within the areas of oncology, pain and
palliative care to discuss the latest issues, evidence and treatments.
Benefits of attending Current Issues in Palliative Care 2022
- To update knowledge on the assessment of pain
- To explore other areas of palliative nursing such as continence and pressure care
- To provide an understanding of managing pain in marginalised groups
- To participate in a panel discussion on mental health and its role in pain
- To share and exchange ideas with other professionals in the field of cancer and palliative nursing
Current Issues in Palliative Care 2022 will be of particular interest to:
- Pain specialist nurses and physicians
- Nurses and physicians with an interest in oncology
- Palliative care specialist nurses and physicians
- Other health professionals working in oncology, pain or palliative care